What is Wrike?
Wrike is an online project management software that allows teams to collaborate, discuss, and share documents in real-time cloud workspace. It allows project leaders and members to put in one location their activities, documents, and meetings for easier tracking and reference. Likewise, visibility is clear across projects and teams along horizontal and vertical organizational structures, which lets you to easily align goals and priorities. Wrike is also customizable to match the team’s workflow.
Moreover, you can use its collaboration tools to nurture a culture of transparency and accountability, where communication can be traced and actions closely monitored. Opportunities are also guaranteed not to slip through cracks. The software’s planning tools are also flexible to handle both strategic development and ad hoc tasks.
Wrike’s web interface is fast and robust and it has both Android and iOS native apps to give you greater flexibility on the road.
Make sure you read more financesonline.com Wrike reviews to get a better grip on what this software has to offer and whether it fits the requirements of your company.
Here’s a list of Wrike features that you’ll get when you buy the software:
- Customizable reports
- Email integration
- Document sharing and collaboration
- Excel, Word, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox integration
- Real-time newsfeed
- Time tracking
- Real-time workspace
- Discussions within tasks
- Interactive milestone (Gantt Chart)
- Recurrent tasks
- Task priority setting
- Android and iOS native apps
- Task management
- Apple Mail and Outlook add-ons
- Folder systems
- Security controls
List of Benefits
- Organize everything you need to finish a project in one location so you don’t miss an important part. Even if you break a big project into parts, everything is easily tracked and located.
- Quickly engage your team with @mention. Your message goes straight right in their workspace. You can also extend your communication to external parties, such as, consultants and clients.
- Use many of your favorite productivity apps by integrating them with Wrike. Excel, Word, Google Drive, and other major business tools can seamlessly work with Wrike.
- Easily transform an email into a task, no need to retype an email instruction to a team member.
- In one of their Wrike review FinancesOnline distinguished the tool with 5 quality certificates and awards
- Mobile Web App
- Windows Phone
- Latin America
- Middle-East and Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- By quote
- Large Enterprises
- Mid Size Business
- Non Profits
- Public Administrations
- Small Business
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- MS Project
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Live support
Wrike is available as a freemium and in two subscription plans:
Freemium (5 users):
Basic task management: unlimited collaborators; 2 levels hierarchy of projects; manage tasks; discussions in tasks; file sharing; real-time activity stream; spreadsheet view; iPhone and Android apps; advanced email integration; basic integrations
Professional (5 users at $49/mo paid annually; 15 users at $99/mo paid annually):
Project planning and collaboration: Freemium features; from 5GB storage space; dynamic timeline; subtasks; advanced mass actions with tasks; custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards; workload view; time-tracking; reports; notification center; advanced filters; Outlook and Apple Mail; additional integrations.
Enterprise (from 5 to thousands of users, by quote):
Customization, reporting, and advanced security: Freemium and Professional features; from 100GB storage space; 20 shareable dashboards; custom fields; custom workflows; critical path; progress reports; custom reports; user groups; custom calendars; salesforce; single sign-on; extended security controls; folder permissions; branded workspace and emails