TalentLMS is a learning management system that lets you deliver information to your colleagues, students, and employees to educate them and improve their skills. It has been awarded FinancesOnline.com’s Best LMS Award for 2015 as well as the Supreme Software Award for 2015. TalentLMS is easily accessible to users as it is cloud-based and comes with useful features such an e-commerce aspect, email communications, web conferencing, and statistics and reporting.
Benefits of TalentLMS
- You can create e-learning courses in minutes. You can use old presentations and videos, or use a range of online material using Social Integrations.
- The app can be configured to meet your business demands. You can add a custom logo, domain, or theme to personalize the application.
- There is no need to install, upgrade or backup the system as TalentLMS is a cloud-powered learning management system.
- TalentLMS offers simple and comprehensible analytics about all aspects of your learning environment.
- It is designed to work with iPad/iPhone, Android and other mobile devices.
- TalentLMS offers full support for SCORM & TinCan (xAPI), and features include extensible user profiles, gamification, video-conferencing, course selling, notifications etc.
Overview of TalentLMS Features
- Administrative Reporting
- Career Tracking
- Course Authoring
- Course Catalog
- Course Marketplace
- Custom Branding
- Custom Fields
- Custom Homepage
- Custom Reporting
- Data Import/Export
- Defined User Roles
- Display Transcripts
- Email Integration
- Exam Engine
- File Exchange
- Goal Setting
- ILT Support
- Individual Plans
- Mobile Access
- Registration Management
- Skills Tracking
- Training Metrics
Problems Solved by TalentLMS
1. You can use it for employee orientation
You can use TalentLMS to introduce new hires to their working environment and give them information such as your company’s operating procedures and policies. You can use your existing materials in multiple formats such as Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, corporate videos etc. to create orientation courses. You can also include tests and auto-grading to run your employee orientation as a training course. Plus, you can get detailed reports on the attendance and completion status of orientation courses which can serve as proof that you have taught your employees their legal obligations and information on topics such as sexual harassment laws. This can prove useful if there is a legal dispute.
2. You can create your own e-learning portal for selling courses
Unlimited number of users can register for your courses, but you’ll be charged only for paying students who use your e-learning system. Users can pay one time per-course payments as well as a single monthly fee to access your commercial courses. Plus, to attract students you can use discount coupons that can be customized (for example, they can be used only for a limited number of times, or can be made valid only for specific courses, etc.).
3. TalentLMS supports Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) is also known as blended or hybrid learning. It refers to lessons held in a traditional classroom-style fashion or in real-time through video conference (webinar). TalentLMS supports ILT that allows you to create lesson units that contain one or more sessions (either “classroom” or “webinar”), and lets you specify their duration, location, and capacity (you can decided the maximum number of students who can attend). Students are shown information about upcoming ILT sessions on their TalentLMS homepage, and they can register for sessions they plan to attend.
Pricing of TalentLMS
TalentLMS offers a free version of its product plus four paid editions. Users can select from standard or unlimited plans with the option of making monthly or annual payments:
- Small Standard – $29/month (billed annually) or $39/month (billed monthly)
- Small Unlimited – $79/month (billed annually) or $109/month (billed monthly)
- Basic Standard – $99/month (billed annually) or $129/month (billed monthly)
- Basic Unlimited – $179/month (billed annually) or $239/month (billed monthly)
- Plus Standard – $199/month (billed annually) or $259/month (billed monthly)
- Plus Unlimited – $279/month (billed annually) or $369/month (billed monthly)
- Premium Standard – $349/month (billed annually) or $459/month (billed monthly)
- Premium Unlimited – $379/month (billed annually) or $499/month (billed monthly)