Many businesses are still sticking to the old-fashioned on-premise PBX telephony system. They would change their mind if they knew about the great configurations, flexibility, and mobility offered by cloud PBX systems like RingCentral. Users can utilize RingCentral to engage in voice communications, online meetings, web business conferences and more. Because it is cloud-based, you can eliminate the costs of maintaining hardware, software, operators, training etc. FinancesOnline.com has recognized RingCentral’s many good features by honoring it with the following awards: Best Phone System 2015, Best Mobile Support, Supreme Software Award, and Great User Experience Certificate. Read on to learn the benefits, features, and pricing of this top quality cloud PBX system. Like with other similar RingCentral reviews, our aim here is to help you gauge the product before you subscribe.
Benefits of RingCentral
- Among the many advantages we cite in our RingCenral reviews is that it offers sophisticated features without the expensive hardware and maintenance
- Optimized uptime in case of emergencies and loss of internet connection
- Offers toll-free, local, and international phone numbers
- Enterprise-grade security features that include Tier 1 datacenters for cloud hosting, physical and biometric security, system hardening, 24/7 monitoring, and failover technology
- Simplified user design that makes call management easy and maximizes user adoption
- Supports BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) initiatives to connect your employees anywhere, anytime
- The system can grow with your business and you can add more lines, extensions, users, and locations
- Mobile app features for both administrators and users
Easy to Set Up
Setup takes just minutes. You simply need to sign up for an account, configure the settings, and the application sets up your phone system over the internet. RingCentral offers a sophisticated phone system with all the standard PBX features, plus extra features such as call management, app integration, online meetings, data security, and mobility extensions. If you want an IP phone, the vendor will send it in 5-7 days.
RingCentral will send your phone number via email and you can visit their website to configure the rules for voicemail, call routing/blocking and call forwarding. What used to take a week in a traditional PBX system can be done in minutes with RingCentral.
Packed with Useful Features
RingCentral is a complete PBX system with a full set of functions for call management, conferencing, business SMS, and mobility. Plus, the features are scalable to grow with your business communication requirements. Key features offered by RingCentral include: forward calls to tablets and smartphones, call a group where all phones ring at once, divert unanswered calls to the next person in the chain of command, conference call bridge numbers, and internet fax. The vendor offers a range of preconfigured IP phones including desk phones, receptionist phones, cordless phones, and conference phones. We advise you to get a preconfigured phone to make the transition smooth.
Connects Remote Employees
RingCentral offers Android and iOS apps to connect all your remote employees and global locations. Your employees can use their mobile device to send/receive HD calls, SMS, and faxes, attend conference calls, and get voicemail and notifications. Thus, employees can transform their smartphones into BYOD line extensions.
Administrators can use RingCentral’s mobility features to perform a variety of tasks such as configure settings, host meetings, view real-time statuses of phone users, and manage direct numbers and extensions, on the go. Calls can be directed, forwarded, and collaborated on in the field. Plus, if the internet is down, the mobile app can use cellular voice and data networks. Thus, RingCentral is a boon for companies that operate a virtual office.
Overview of RingCentral Features
- 3rd-party Integrations (Google, Salesforce, etc.)
- Audio Conferencing
- Call Forwarding
- Call Recording
- Call Reports
- Cloud PBX
- Internet Fax
- Mobile & Desktop Apps (iOS and Android)
- Multi-level IVR
- Online Meetings
- Toll-Free and Local Numbers
- Unlimited Business SMS
- Video Conferencing
- Voicemail and Greeting
RingCentral Price Plans
RingCentral offers three paid plans and a 30-day free trial for all the three plans. You can learn more about RingCentral price here.
Standard Plan: $24.99/user/month
Features in this plan are essential call management and phone system administration tools and unlimited support for calling (including conference calling), business SMS, and internet fax . You also get 1,000 toll-free minutes and mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android. Other features are:
- Glip For Team Collaboration
- Multipoint mobile and desktop HD video conferencing
- Online meetings for mobile and desktop
- 4 People Per Meeting
- Integrations with Microsoft Office and Outlook, Google, Box, and Dropbox
- Phone rental option: Desk and conference phones
- Call Log Reports
Premium Plan: $34.99/user/month
Includes all Standard plan features, plus support for 25 people per meeting and 2,500 toll free minutes. You can also benefit from automatic call recording, inbound caller ID feature, and HD voice. Other useful features are:
- Multi-Level Auto Attendant
- Integration with Salesforce, Zendesk, and Desk.com
- Single Sign-On
Enterprise Plan: $44.99/user/month
Includes all Premium plan features, plus additional support for 50 people per meeting, and 10,000 toll-free minutes. You also get access to the voicemail preview feature.
The top quality features and benefits outlined above have earned RingCentral a SmartScore of 9.6 and user satisfaction rating of 99%. You will definitely gain a lot by investing in this award-winning phone system. Test drive the application by signing up for its 30-day free trial.