Base CRM is one of the market’s leading CRM solutions that has won multiple awards for its productivity and functionality. Instead of focusing solely on managing customer relationships, Base helps automate sales, and gives your team a whole new collaborative environment.
Designed to boost your team’s productivity, Base CRM will give you access to all sales tools needed to enhance your performance, establish and maintain stronger relationships with customers, and store all discussions, recordings, and calls for further usage. Due the customizability of this system, you get to configure sales stages and work only on chosen activities and opportunities. In CRM terms, Base helps distinguish and categorize leads, and assign them to the right sales people. All together, it is a system that helps you understand why you’re underperforming, and gives you ideas on how to use quality customer relationships to boost sales.
As a modern system, Base offers a mobile app that can be accessed from any device, so that you can stay in control of your business wherever you are. Going mobile with Base CRM doesn’t only mean that you will be able to track progress, but also that you can edit data 24/7, and develop successful strategies on the go. A distinctive advantage is that you can sync Base CRM with many third-party systems and applications, filter and parse data, and allow it to flow seamlessly in and out of the system. This system also integrates with the most popular social networks to let businesses build stronger relationships with their customers.
Benefits of Base CRM
There are many distinctive benefits that can be associated to this system, most of them related with boosting sales productivity, and customizing sales stages in a business specific way. Base CRM comes packed with core sales tools, and makes sure its users will always keep in line with trends and opportunities. Later on, it stores and categorizes all important deals in the Sales Pipeline tab, where you can also insert your records, leads, and collaborators. A handy opportunity offered by this system is to import information directly from your CSV file, and let Base CRM map some of your fields and determine a match between them automatically. This doesn’t mean, however, that you are not allowed to add your own records and fields.
Users are fond of this system because of its friendly and intuitive interface. In fact, Base CRM is one of the rare systems you can customize to this extent without having any programming skills or experience. What this means is that improving profit rates won’t be an issue even when the system is operated by less savvy users.
Base CRM helps you and your team set realistic revenue goals, and assign activities in a way which would help achieve those goals. You can easily forget about confusions and misunderstandings, and rely on Base’s collaboration features and seamless integrations to ensure everyone is on the same page. Note that Base CRM is also one of the most secure sharing systems, and one that stores all discussions and files in a robust database.
In CRM terms, Base is one of those systems that unify and standardize customer management, and bring all channels and devices on the same platform. You can track all sorts of information the customer has exchanged with you, and give him the opportunity to contact you via several different channels including popular social networks. Another interesting possibility is to sync former customer emails, and use those to enhance customers’ journey and make their experience much more cohesive. You can learn more about the software from other Base CRM reviews from credible sources.
Overview of Base CRM Features
- A fully-featured sales productivity set
- Total visibility on trends and opportunities on your sales pipeline
- Quality insights to help you grow your business
- Customizable, and easy to tailor to your needs
- Sets sales goals and quotas
- Controls for simplified navigation
- Tracks, sorts, and syncs emails automatically
- Integrates with numerous social media systems to improve the productivity of your services
- Unified and powerful sales contact cards
- Stores emails, call records, and notes you’ve exchanged with your customers
- Syncs all communication in a single file
- Integrates immediately with your email account to start tracking customers’ interactions
- Updates contacts automatically
- Integrates with Google Apps
- Simplified access to relevant data with sorting and filtering
- Analyzing customer data
- 24/7 access to data from mobile devices, even when not connected to the internet
- Real-time geolocation to help you discover nearby customers and prospects
- Lead capture and tracking
- Easy forecasting and production of sales reports
- Fast call function from Base
- Recording calls and leaving voice messages
Pricing of Base CRM
Before you’ve purchased your preferred Base CRM pricing plan, you can test the system’s features using their 14-day free-of-charge trial. The pricing scheme is flexible, and there are three plans to choose from.
The lowest Starter plan intended for 5 users and basic sales tracking will cost you $25/user/month. For complete CRM capacity and reporting, on the other hand, you’d have to migrate to the Professional Plan that costs $75/user/month. The highest Enterprise plan that offers the all-in-one Sales and CRM platform is priced $125/user/month.